|“||Trouble logging in? Try logging in again from maplestory.nexon.net. Still can't login? See our support options on the website.||”|
When accessing the character select screen, the "Trouble logging in?" message appears. This can be server specific, affecting only characters on that specific server. It can also occur when trying to log into the game through GameLauncher rather than launching the game through the website.
- When a player disconnects from the servers and attempts to log in again; the server will still think the character/ account is still logged in.
- When a player creates a new account, Nexon will try to be funny by saying their password is incorrect, no matter what they enter.
- When a player attempts to log into the game through GameLauncher.
There are varying solutions based on the method of launching the game.
- Quit the game, and re-launch from website.
- If the message appears before account login, retry logging in again.
- If the above does not work, enter false/ random ID and password to generate the "Invalid/ wrong ID or password" message, and then from there, attempt to log in again as normal.
- If that doesn't work, log into an alternate account whether it be the said user or having someone else log into theirs. Once logged in, log out at the World select page and re-log into the desired account.
- If all else fails, quit the game and re-launch. A reboot might be helpful.
Nexon, if you had half the IQ of an inbred child, you would be able to fix this game, but it seem that this is not the case. Fix the damn game before you add more content that no one wants